Evaporation and Crystallitation Plants
KERN S&D S.L. designs and supplies customized evaporation and crystallization plants, which can be structured as units assembled on skids or installed "in situ".
For the industry of:
- Chlorine or soda concentration from membrane and / or diaphragm cells
- Salt or brine concentration and salt crystallization
- Crystallization of sodium carbonate, sodium, ammonium, potassium and magnesium sulphates
- Sodium and potassium chloride
- Concentration of phosphoric acid and phosphates
- Concentration of organic acids
KERN S&D, designs the evaporation and crystallization plants to meet customer specifications, in terms of: purity, particle size, density,... minimizing investment and operation and maintenance costs.
Crystallizers type FC – DTB – OSLO – IFC.
ECONOMIC SAVING (low operating & maintenance costs)
HIGH ENERGY EFICIENCY
SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION in the associated risks of storage, handling and road transport
Evaporation and crystallization plants are used when the concentration or volume has to be increased, when water or another solvent has to be removed in a process, when impurities and by-products have to be precipitated and removed in a process or to produce pure high value crystals.
KERN develops tailored solutions to meet the technical-economic needs of its customers. Services offered by KERN are:
1.- Engineering and projects:
- Turnkey projects (EPC)
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Auxiliary services
2.- Project management:
- Technical-economic feasibility studies
- Management and supervision of Works
- Purchase management
- Permits and licenses management
- Legalization of the plant
- Start up
3.- Assembly, operation and maintenance of plants
KERN through its technical team, exploits, manages and maintains third-party facilities